The leading 20 players in the shale gas market comprise a broad range of companies, including the supermajors, large international energy companies and smaller independent companies specialising in shale gas. With prices at a level where only some shale deposits are currently economic to produce, each company’s current position and future strategy will be crucial to their success in the $33.2bn shale gas market.
The success of North American shale gas production and the abundance of shale gas resources throughout the world have encouraged a number of countries to begin exploring and developing their own shale resources. However, the markets outside of the US and Canada are still in their infancy and the top 20 companies are populated by those targeting shale in these two countries.
Targeting liquids-rich, or ‘wet gas’ formations, can substantially improve the economics of gas extraction from shale rock. Against this backdrop, therefore, it is very important to understand which companies have the best acreage for such development and are pioneering the techniques that enable shale gas extraction to be economic moving forward.
Why you should buy The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis
Who are the leading companies in the shale gas market?, how are they currently performing and what are their future plans? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover capital expenditure data and market shares for the leading 20 companies in the shale gas market.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way:
• View 2013 capital expenditure and market shares for the leading 20 companies in the shale gas market, allowing you to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed shale gas CAPEX (USD) information for the 20 leading companies in the market, detailing each company’s current position in the market and their longer term outlook.
– Read about each company’s acreage positioning, shale gas spending as a percentage of total company spending and, where possible, see a breakdown of each company’s capital expenditure by play.
– You will find a SWOT analysis for each of the companies assessed, detailing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to their involvement in the shale gas market.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight